Monday, January 30, 2012

MAKING MONEY

MAKING MONEY

Hello my dear Suzanne,

  I am K. and have been in touch with you several times,  I am also a favorite of  your webinars and really enjoyed the one we did on Thursday.
THANK YOU
 It is very helpful and I look forward to the next one.  I noticed on your blog you talking about how hard it is sometimes to do the mundane tasks.  Like paying the bills, cleaning the house and figuring out how to make more money.  I find that very challenging.   I love how you explain what is happening,  which does make it easier that it is part of the process.  

The reason I am writing you is firstly let me tell you that my ego said not to bother you,  so I am lovingly writing anyway.  I would love to open a dialog with you/ the Arcturians/  about money.  I am finding that I am very confused about this,  I feel like in the new earth we will not have money there,  I feel like we will have resources and wondering are we creating a new way we do money.  I guess the reason I want to know this is because I don't know if I should continue to focus on money or making it,
WE HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME AS LONG AS WE ARE IN IT OR WE WILL MAKE OUR LIVES TOO DIFFICULT. CHANGE WHAT YOU DO, OR ALTER IT INTO A MANNER THAT FEEDS YOUR HEAR, FOR THAT WILL LIKELY BE YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO NEW EARTH.
 thinking about how I can expand my business/  coaching/ healing.
THINK MULTIDIMENSIONAL AND FIFTH DIMENSION...
 I know at this time I still live in a world that requires money to pay the bills and to live and play.  I find in my live I am just barley paying the bills,  I really want to use my energy in a balanced way,  and be in the energy of the 5d creating new templates and being in the flow.
THAT IS YOUR PATH THEN
 I just hear my head saying I should focusing on making money and I know that this is the old way of doing it.
FOCUS ON YOUR MISSION AND THE UNIVERSE WILL GUIDE YOU HOW TO MAKE SURVIVAL MONEY UNTIL THE SHIFT.
 

I am sure there are many others out there pondering this question.  I would love it if you could shed some wisdom here.  I find that I am in the flow,  yet recently discovered I had a belief that money is going away.
YES, I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NO MONEY THING, BUT IT IS NOT IN OUR NOW YET, SO WE WILL LIVE WITHIN OUR NOW.
 I am not sure what my new belief is,  around this.  I am open either way,  I really appreciate you,  your work and your role.  I love how you said that first we are leading ourselves and then we are leading others.
THANK YOU
I am getting that I will be leading through play,  bringing a playful side into our creating. 
LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HEAR INSIDE -- ALWAYS!!!!! THEN WHEN YOU ACT ON WHAT YOUR HEAR INSIDE, YOU WILL HEAR EVEN MORE. THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT WASTE ENERGY. IF WE USE IT, WE GET MORE. IF WE DON'T USE IT,WE GET STAGNANT.
We have been serious for so long,  that I want to play and have fun and create in a fun way.
GO FOR IT
Thank you for your time,  feel free to post this for others if it would be of service,
THANKS, I WILL,
SUE
I WILL POST MY ANSWERS TOO, AS MANY HAVE YOUR SAME QUESTIONS.
Big hugs and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment