Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Are You Sleepy?

The energy now is very strong, isn't it? It has been difficult to "stay awake" to the third dimensional reality when the fifth dimensional reality is "just right there" in the far perception of our Third Eye. Often, I find myself trancing out to get a better glimpse of that reality. Then, I get pulled back into life on the third dimension. It is true that this life is better than ever, but the "so close and yet so far" from reconnection with Home, makes it more difficult to be patient. At least for me, as I have never been too good with patience.

Fortunately, our thoughts and feeling are manifesting very quickly now. Unfortunately, if we are thinking or feeling fear, we quickly manifest that reality as well. These are challenging and exciting times, all rolled into the ONE. I have also have experiences of down into the depths of ego's hiding place in my unconscious, as well as soaring into new highs that I have never had before.

I have been channeling the Arcturians through writing for many years. Just recently, I have been channeling them through my voice. I have been wanting a more intimate relationship with them, and this form of channeling is much deeper for me because I can feel their resonance in my body. I am sure that I am only feeling the low end of their frequency, as my earth vessel probably could not tolerate their full spectrum of light. However, one person's floor, is another person's ceiling. I have been practicing this channeling on friends and clients, and almost every person has a question about what they are supposed to do for the great transition. Wow, people are so awake not.

I look back to when I was a young adult in the 60s and 70s. We knew then that there had to be more to reality than the story we got from our parents, but I don't think any of us could imagine that reality could change as much as it has in the last few decades. I read somewhere that time actually is speeding up, and that our 24 hour day is equivalent of what used to be 17 hours. With time and space blurring into unity and our polarity of emotions and thoughts finding their way into the "in-between," our process is well under way. We just need to trust that this is a process, and that we are our SELF.

We are coming into Spring now, and Gaia is having another change. Changes, changes, everywhere and always. We are fortunate, indeed, to have made it to this point in our consciousness and to find so many that are here with us.
Blessings BE to us all
See you in the fifth dimension,
sue

3 comments:

  1. Dear Suzanne,
    I am really enjoying your multidimensional newsletters, books. I'm with you since June 2009 and I want to thank you for all your work! I really feel you really close to my Soul. Happy to hear you've started voice channelings, and happy to hear your meditations.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for sharing such an informative blog. If any student needs help with Pain Management Assignment Help then visit our official website: BookMyEssay.

    ReplyDelete